How effective are your online meetings? Would you like to be confident that the meetings you chair are as efficient, focused and action-oriented as possible?
Chairing a meeting online can be challenging. In this interactive webinar, you learn how to create a useful agenda, lead a meeting, manage attendees, listen effectively and work with the minute-taker. It includes tips and strategies to manage meetings (and people) remotely – and common pitfalls to avoid.
Learn practical skills from a former journalist and politician who has extensive experience in chairing meetings, and also delivering training remotely. Feel confident that you can run an efficient and effective online meeting with this 2.5-hour online training session.
Who should attend? Anyone who chairs meetings – from university staff and government officers to financial and legal executives.
- Practical tips on managing meetings online
- How to manage time efficiently during online meetings
- Creating an effective agenda
- Leading the online meeting effectively, using oral and text chat
- How to manage difficult attendees
- Learning to summarise in meetings
- Working with the minute-taker and finalising the minutes
- Liaising with participants
- Defining a set of rules that you can apply
Download the outline: Managing effective online meetings
Please contact us for further details.