Practical. Professional. Customised. Presented by writers.
Strong business writing skills are vital. Gain skills and confidence on our practical workshops for small groups of professionals.
Plain English is required by the Central Bank’s Consumer Protection Code – and new legislation will soon make it compulsory for all public sector organisations. Our plain English courses give you the skills to ensure your written communications are compliant with plain English regulations.
Our courses can ensure everything you write for the public is:
- Clear and concise
- User-focused and well-structured
- Professional and polished
As former journalists, we love writing! And we want to share our skills and knowledge to help you to create effective communications.
Our tailored half-day and one-day courses take place on your premises, for groups of up to 12.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to write at work – or who leads a team of people who write internally or externally. Courses cover plain English for all types of written communications, from emails, letters and reports to web content and minutes.
Why choose us for your business writing training?
- Customised training means content reflects the real-life experience, skills and needs of participants.
- Practical exercises are based on your own materials so training is highly practical, results-focused and productive.
- We understand your challenges because we’ve trained thousands of people how to write effectively at work. Read more
For information on courses, choose from the list on this page
We’re happy to talk to you about your needs – and you can combine any courses to create the perfect writing-skills programme for your organisation.
Feel free to get in touch to find out more. We’re here to help.
If a customised course isn’t suitable, you’re welcome to attend an open course. These half-day courses take place in Dublin and cost €295 per person. Contact us for more details on dates.